chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 05:16:27 GMT
mvn clean package works fine, maven will automatically download Hadoop
and HBase jar in the build process from maven central.  The
-DHBASE_CONF_DIR and -DHADOOP_CONF_DIR is for developer who wants to
preconfigure the environment variable in chukwa-env.sh.  Without
-DHBASE_CONF_DIR and -DHADOOP_CONF_DIR, chukwa-env.sh is default to
${HBASE_CONF_DIR} and ${HADOOP_CONF_DIR}.  Unit tests are using
minicluster with Hadoop/hbase unit test configuration.  There is no
configuration required to run Hadoop or HBase dependent unit tests.

regards,
Eric