chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 03:31:39 GMT
Hi all,

I have made some progress in polishing Chukwa 0.5.0.  I think it is
almost ready for public consumption.  Documents have been updated
to reflect the current code base.  I generated a preview of the r0.5.0
document at:

http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.5.0-docs/

Please review and try out the build by running:

mvn clean package site \
-DHADOOP_CONF_DIR=/path/to/${HADOOP_CONF_DIR} \
-DHBASE_CONF_DIR=/path/to/${HBASE_CONF_DIR}

If all goes well, we can vote for branching for 0.5.0, then follow by
release votes.
Your input to this matter is important.  Thanks for your attention.

regards,
Eric