chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Graham <billgra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 03:04:08 GMT
Starting DataNode 0 with dfs.data.dir:
/Users/billg/ws/svn/chukwa/target/test/classes/target/test-data/f104e7b0-0999-4234-9df8-290189ec3674/dfs/data/data1,/Users/billg/ws/svn/chukwa/target/test/classes/target/test-data/f104e7b0-0999-4234-9df8-290189ec3674/dfs/data/data2

java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.MiniDFSCluster.startDataNodes(MiniDFSCluster.java:422)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.MiniDFSCluster.<init>(MiniDFSCluster.java:280)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTestingUtility.startMiniDFSCluster(HBaseTestingUtility.java:223)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTestingUtility.startMiniCluster(HBaseTestingUtility.java:345)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTestingUtility.startMiniCluster(HBaseTestingUtility.java:308)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.writer.TestHBaseWriter.<init>(TestHBaseWriter.java:66)

Method)

        at

        at

        at junit.framework.TestSuite.createTest(TestSuite.java:61)

        at junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestMethod(TestSuite.java:294)

        at
junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestsFromTestCase(TestSuite.java:150)

        at junit.framework.TestSuite.<init>(TestSuite.java:129)