chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator status
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 02:26:08 GMT
Yah, we've been dragging our feet on doing a release. I think nobody
has quite enough time or enthusiasm to push it through -- I'm in my
last year of graduate school, Eric's just started a new job, etc.  I
think it's not such a monstrous piece of work -- the code is IP-clean
as far as I know, and there shouldn't be any major blockers to an
Incubator release. But somebody would have to lead it and I can't.

Eric?  Ahmed?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com