chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator status
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:50:52 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for offering to help.  Feel free to work on the listed items.

regards,
Eric

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 12:38 PM, SALAMI Patrick <salami@systransoft.com> wrote:
> I have not been involved with Chukwa development yet, but I would be interested in volunteering
to help. I have used Chukwa trunk, so I am familiar with the code base. I may have some free
time this week or in the coming weeks during the holidays. I would be interested in helping
with
> - Convert FSM analytics from SQL storage to HBase (0% completed)
> - Create pivot table for down sampling data on HBase using pig scripts (0% completed)
>
> Or anything else that you need help with.
>
> Best,
>
> Patrick

named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.