chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator status
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:22:01 GMT
"pivot table for down sampling data on HBase" is being designed in CHUKWA-567.
"Convert FSM analytics from SQL sotrage" is being designed in CHUKWA-604.

Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 2:02 PM, SALAMI Patrick <salami@systransoft.com> wrote:
> Ok, sounds good. Is there a JIRA for them or could you elaborate a little?
> Thanks!

named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.