chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator status
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:36:52 GMT
For 0.5, I will work on the following tasks:

- Add document for Chukwa 0.5 release (0% completed)
- Update rpm package building process for maven (0% completed)
- Update directory structure to be consistent with HADOOP-6255
proposal (0% completed)
- Validate Hadoop 1.0 metrics is matching HBase table schema, and
demux parser (0% completed)
- Bugfix for HICC to show data from HBase instead of MySQL (75% completed)
- Added support for streaming data to HBase (Completed)
- Migrate from ant to maven (Completed)

Other pending tasks which can be pushed to 0.6 or looking for
volunteer to work on:
- Add Cassandra Writer (Pending review and integration)
- Convert FSM analytics from SQL storage to HBase (0% completed)
- Create pivot table for down sampling data on HBase using pig scripts
(0% completed)

regards,
Eric