chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Updating site docs
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 00:56:42 GMT
Make changes locally:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/site

Make any modification that is necessary to the xml file, then run:

ant -forrest.home=/path/to/forrest_home -java5.home=/path/to/java5_home

This generates the document in publish directory, and commit those changes back to svn.

Then go to people.apache.org:/www/hadoop.apache.org/chukwa

And run: svn update

I think we just need to have incubator to add us into the incubator group and then we can
do svn checkout in /www/incubator.apache.org/chukwa to have full docs working and in the right
place.

Regards,
Eric