chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Graham <billgra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating site docs
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 14:12:07 GMT
More TODOs:

- Fix remaining bad links on incubator project page. I can take care of this.
- Get hadoop.apache.org/chukwa to redirect to
incubator.apache.org.chukwa. Not sure the easiest way to do this.
Could we do this with .htaccess files? If we could do this, maybe we
don't need to trouble the Hadoop folks with changing links?

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Bernd Fondermann
<bernd.fondermann@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 08:46, Bill Graham <billgraham@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I went to people.apache.org:/www/incubator.apache.org and didn't see
>> chukwa so I tried svn co again:
>>
>>  svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/site/publish chukwa
>>
>> Let's see if this does the trick. I also corrected the email aliases
>> on this page and tried to commit/update as a test:
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/chukwa.html
>>
>> Let's see if this takes too...

and then we can do svn checkout in /www/incubator.apache.org/chukwa to have full docs working
and in the right place.