chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Call for help for Chukwa 0.4.1 release
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:16:54 GMT
On 7/26/10 5:22 AM, "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fondermann@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 04:05, Eric Yang <eyang@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>> In the past, our website is generated from our source code.  I was under the
>> assumption that we modify the same source to generate our website with URL
>> changed.  However, I just realized that the main site document lives outside
>> of the source code.  Hence, the first priority is to update site branch, and
>> publish our website on incubator.
>
> I don't understand fully what you mean by "outside of the source code".
> Isn't this the path to the current docs?
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/trunk/src/docs/src/documenta
> tion
> Where is the "site branch"?

Document lives here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/site/

It's outside of source code.  I think modifying chukwa/site will be
sufficient to change all reference from hadoop to incubator.  I think this
will save us from making a release for moving to incubator.  Do we put
redirect on the exist hadoop/chukwa site?

>> Sorry for the confusion.  Ari, where is
>> the report schedule page in the wiki?  For mentors, do we need to move our
>> wiki pages from /hadoop to /incubator?
>
> Don't know. It seems I cannot find any projects having their wiki
> pages under wiki.a.o./incubator.
> Maybe we can move ../ from wiki.a.o./hadoop/chukwa

Sounds good to me. :)

Regards,
Eric