chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Call for help for Chukwa 0.4.1 release
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 02:05:28 GMT
In the past, our website is generated from our source code.  I was under the
assumption that we modify the same source to generate our website with URL
changed.  However, I just realized that the main site document lives outside
of the source code.  Hence, the first priority is to update site branch, and
publish our website on incubator.  Sorry for the confusion.  Ari, where is
the report schedule page in the wiki?  For mentors, do we need to move our
wiki pages from /hadoop to /incubator?  Thanks guys

Regards,
Eric