chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new IncubatorPodling("chukwa").start();
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:42:27 GMT
OK.

- I updated the wiki with a reporting schedule.

- Owen agreed to do the SVN move/ bugtracker update.  Scheduled for Friday.

- Who do I need to talk to about moving the mailing lists?

As near as I can tell, the status pages are on the incubator website,
NOT the wiki.  And I don't currently have commit access to the
incubator website svn.  Advise?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com