chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Graham <billgra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: chukwa-pig
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 01:18:12 GMT
I've just tackled this actually and plan to have a patch to commit tomorrow
or the next day. I had the same question actually about those jars. I built
pig.jar and pig-test from the 0.7.1 branch. I'd like to rename jars to
include their version number.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-495