chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for help for Chukwa 0.4.1 release
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 02:11:44 GMT
Report schedule is at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

I had assumed our first report would be in August, since we are
already nearly two weeks past the July reporting deadline.  The
reports go on http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2010
 [replace August with July, if our report goes in for this month, not
next month]

Also, how do we create the private list?

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department