chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Call for help for Chukwa 0.4.1 release
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:22:35 GMT
On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 04:05, Eric Yang <eyang@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> In the past, our website is generated from our source code.  I was under the
> assumption that we modify the same source to generate our website with URL
> changed.  However, I just realized that the main site document lives outside
> of the source code.  Hence, the first priority is to update site branch, and
> publish our website on incubator.

I don't understand fully what you mean by "outside of the source code".
Isn't this the path to the current docs?
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/trunk/src/docs/src/documentation
Where is the "site branch"?

> Sorry for the confusion.  Ari, where is
> the report schedule page in the wiki?  For mentors, do we need to move our
> wiki pages from /hadoop to /incubator?

Don't know. It seems I cannot find any projects having their wiki
pages under wiki.a.o./incubator.
Maybe we can move ../ from wiki.a.o./hadoop/chukwa

  Bernd