chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Call for help for Chukwa 0.4.1 release
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:17:17 GMT
On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 11:44, Ariel Rabkin <asrabkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hrm.
>
> I had assumed our next release would be numbered 0.5.  Eric, was your
> plan to apply only the changes below to 0.4, or to apply then to
> trunk?
>
> I would prefer the latter. Worth pushing out the assorted bug fixes
> we've had since 0.4

I'm not against Chukwa's first Incubator release.
However, this should not lead to slowing down working on moving over
to Incubator infrastructure.
We still have no private list, the website needs to be moved, the
first report will be due in a few days and the project status pages
nneds patches.

  Bernd

PS: Please note that I'm mostly offline the next three weeks and so
won't be available vetting a release candidate.