chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Owen O'Malley <omal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new IncubatorPodling("chukwa").start();
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:18:24 GMT

On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:29 AM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So I guess Chukwa still wants to do incubation and everyone is only
> waiting for the first move, right?
>
> Following the procedures described here
>  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html
> the mentors should make sure the proper steps are initiated.
> These would be:
> add status page in Incubator wiki - TODO
> add to Incubator reporting schedule - TODO
> mail lists - move to where? stay as is?

I don't think it makes much sense to leave the mail lists under
hadoop.apache.org. I'd vote to move them over to:
user@chukwa.apache.org
dev@chukwa.apache.org
commits@chukwa.apache.org

> subversion - TODO: move from Hadoop to Incubator

I can do this, as I have perms on both sides. Let's do this on Friday
morning at 9am pdt. Please don't do any commits after 16 July 9am PDT
until I give the all clear.

> bug tracker - already exists, anything more to do?

When the URL's and mailing lists change, we'll need to update them in
Jira. Other than that, I just removed the "Hadoop" prefix in a couple
of the names and fields related to Chukwa.

-- Owen