chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From arvind subramanian <always.arv...@gmail.com>
Subject Exploring chukwa-initial questions!
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:40:24 GMT
Hello,

Firstly, Congrats on the release of 0.4!

I am Arvind, and I  have just got started in exploring Chukwa

I have been reading  the docs from the release in 0.40 , issues on JIRA, and
some of the activity in the mailing list.

I am familiar with Hadoop/Hdfs having used them in pseudo-distributed mode
on laptop(Ubuntu 9.10), and  have also used hadoop AMI  on Ec2.

Has a Chukwa cluster been deployed on Ec2 ? If so, it would be great to see
some documentation/tutorials/pointers  of the same, so that I could try it
out.

Also,It would be nice to see more elaboration on setting up the development
environment for  Chukwa (pseudo-distributed mode)

Regards,
Arvind