chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Jiaqi Tan <tanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exploring chukwa-initial questions!
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 00:40:47 GMT
Hi Arvind,

Welcome to the mailing list :)

I have been using Chukwa slightly differently from most; I have been
using it in an "offline" mode to process Hadoop logs and other system
metrics by using the backfill loader, which is a special mode for

I work on failure diagnosis and visualization of system behavior for
Hadoop, and I have been using Chukwa to help with that. Some of our
previous work has already been implemented and is available in Chukwa,
and I have been working on putting more of the stuff in (albeit at a
much slower rate than I would like).

Jiaqi