chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exploring chukwa-initial questions!
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:28:27 GMT
My lab-mates use chukwa regularly on EC2 to monitor test deployments.
Nothing particularly distinctive about it.

Our deployment model is typically to run the agents in the cloud, and
the collector at Berkeley, pointing to a static HDFS cluster holding
the collected logs.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com