chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Boulon <jbou...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: Exploring chukwa-initial questions!
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:47:39 GMT
Hi Arvind, Welcome to Chukwa ML ;-)

I'm running Chukwa in a production environment (Netflix) on EC2.
I'm using 4 small instances to collect around 130M events/day

Deploying on EC2 is the same as deploying in in a standard data center.
Except for the fact that you can loose your instance ... For that I'm
running a non-public discovery service.

Do you have any specific questions?

Regards,
  /Jerome.