chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: First release candidate for Chukwa-0.4
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:12:11 GMT
Hi Ari,

Thanks for taking the initiative for release candidate.  I found the
following minor error in the release tarball.

1. Release number in the documentation should be updated to 0.4.0.
2. The release note is not up to date.
3. The Changelog html version needs to be regenerated with
$CHUKWA_HOME/src/docs/changes/changes2html.pl.
4. The admin guide didn't include the latest docs patch.

Overall, I think it's fairly close to the final product.  :)

Regards,
Eric