chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Kirk True <k...@mustardgrain.com>
Subject Re: IDE set up for code base?
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:46:43 GMT
Hi Ari,

The issue I'm having is that once I have the source I can't set up a
project in Eclipse that doesn't have tons of compilation errors.

If I try to 'create a new Java project from an existing Ant file' I get
an error:

    Problem setting the classpath of the project from the javac
    classpath: Reference contrib-classpath not found.

I noticed that contrib-classpath is set up using Ivy, which might be
what's throwing it off? I tried using the IvyDE Eclipse plugin but that
didn't seem to help anything.

I'll try to create the project manually and see where it gets me.

Thanks,
Kirk