chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Fathalla <afatha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to Chukwa
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:16:24 GMT
Hello Ari,
Thanks for your help. I am a Software Support Engineer at IBM located in
Cairo, Egypt. I specalize in supporting clients running AIX on IBMs System p
machines, I also support clients implementing IBMs clustering and backup
solutions. Academically, I have Bachelor and Masters degrees from the
Computer Science department at the American Uni