chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Boulon <jbou...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: PipelineStageWriter doesn't work as expected
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 17:39:25 GMT
Hi Eric,
Can you create another class that takes a writer and make it a pipeline
writer? The logic for pipeline should be extracted and the current writers
should be kept clean.

I'm saying that because I have a new writer implementation and I would have
to do something similar to what you're doing for near real time monitoring.

Thanks,
  /Jerome.