chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Boulon <jbou...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: Visualization backend - still MySQL?
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:39:00 GMT
I don't know for Yahoo! But I'm moving away from Mysql by using Hive.
The only thing is that I cannot say that it's more lightweight just
different purpose.

I'm working on my free time on something that is more similar to Google App
Engine but I don't have any ETA and it will not be Chukwa.

My guess is that you can switch to Berkley DB or Derby if you don't want to
rewrite an adaptor for Hicc.

/Jerome.