chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Thushara Wijeratna <thu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration for Chukwa Collector Writer
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:26:28 GMT
the conf/chukwa-collector-conf.xml should have something like this:

 <property>
   <name>chukwaCollector.writerClass</name>
   <value>org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.writer.PipelineStageWriter</value>
 </property>

 <property>
   <name>chukwaCollector.pipeline</name>
   <value>org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.writer.SocketTeeWriter</value>
 </property>

SocketTeeWriter writes the data to a socket. You'd be writing a
different program to listen to the socket and read this data in real
time.

thx,
thushara