chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: rolling a 0.3 release?
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:23:24 GMT
My fault for not doing testing it with a fresh checkout.  There are 3-4
patches depends on 308.  It's only the dashboard creation is not working,
the dependency patches do not depend on the dashboard creation feature.
Hence, let me fix this one the properly.  I am ok to release Chukwa 0.3
without hicc.

Regards,
Eric

On 10/1/09 10:03 AM, "Jerome Boulon" <jboulon@netflix.com> wrote:

> So Can we revert that patch?
> And how come this patch has been committed?
> /Jerome.
>

> On 10/1/09 10:00 AM, "Eric Yang" <eyang@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>
>> This is broken by CHUKWA-308.  There are several patches to HICC after 308.
>> I also attempted to fix the current HICC with minimized change for Stephen
>> Nelson, but my conclusion was that was not possible without removing taglib
>> dependency.  Since then, I have been working actively on this over weekends,
>> but it will take another 3 weekends of work to complete this.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Eric
>>

>> On 10/1/09 9:11 AM, "Jerome Boulon" <jboulon@netflix.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Eric, do you know which update/patch broke HICC?
>>> /Jerome.

 I need at

JIRAs to

aren't listed on