chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: one last snag
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:29:52 GMT
OK.  Can someone give me a quick sanity check of
http://people.apache.org/~asrabkin/chukwa-0.3.0-candidate-3/ ?  It's
the same tarball as before, with three files added (as per
CHUKWA-402). So it really should be fine.

Mostly, I want to be reassured that the tarball unwraps correctly.
Also, can you check that the MD5 and signature match?   The
appropriate KEYS file is http://people.apache.org/~asrabkin/KEYS

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com