chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop board report
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 18:21:35 GMT
Hrm.

"Development has been proceeding steadily. Chukwa is substantially
more reliable, flexible and robust than it was a year ago, or even
four months ago.  The system is in production use at UC Berkeley, and
a number of user suggestions have been incorporated. An attempt to
formally release our 0.2 branch failed, due to lack of PC engagement.
We intend to release 0.3 in the coming weeks."

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department