chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rolling a 0.3 release?
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 07:19:01 GMT
I dissent.  I think robust log collection, is an important application
in its own right, particularly log collection that makes the data
MapReduceable.  A release with log collection but not HICC would be
much better than no release.

Is there harm in doing a release without HICC, or without a working HICC?

--Ari