chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: rolling a 0.3 release?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:56:30 GMT
Hicc is currently broken.  The "create dashboard" feature is broken due to
incompatible Jasper.runtime.ELContextImpl bundled in Apache taglib and
jetty-jsp api.  I have a working solution to remove apache taglib from Hicc
code, and going with pure REST & serve HICC views from HDFS.  I need at
least 3 more weekends to complete this.  I think it's better that we put off
the 0.3 release and go with 0.4.

Regards,
Eric