chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Boulon <jbou...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: rolling a 0.3 release?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:06:07 GMT
Hi everyone,
I don't mind waiting for another week to get a complete set of
functionalities from Salsa but since the code is not written yet, it may be
better to dedicate the 0.4 release just for that even if it's just a couple
weeks from now.

On my side on working on a streaming log4J appender and how to integrate
Chukwa with a column store like Hive and/or Zebra ... but I cannot work as
much as I would on that for now. When I would have a more concrete design in
mind I would post on the ml and I guess it will be more 0.5.

/Jerome.