chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Boulon <jbou...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: Problems getting logging to work in unit tests
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:17:16 GMT
Hi Jiaqi,
Are you loading the right log4j.properties?
Make sure you have the right one in your classpath and if
You're using the default one in the conf directory then the default location
is ${CHUKWA_LOG_DIR}/chukwa.log.

So my guess is that ${CHUKWA_LOG_DIR} is not set.
Try to change ${CHUKWA_LOG_DIR}/chukwa.log to
${CHUKWA_LOG_DIR}/chukwaTest.log and if you have another
java.io.FileNotFoundException: / chukwaTest.log (Permission denied)
It's because of the variable.

/Jerome.