chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rolling a 0.3 release?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 05:39:12 GMT
Hrm.  Are there other features on the horizon that are worth waiting
for?  Even without SALSA, Chukwa supplies useful functionality and I
think it's worth getting something out there.

I'm sort of inclined to do a 0.3 release without SALSA, and then a 0.4
whenever SALSA  is ready to go. A 0.4 release could also include a
number of other improvements -- there are things I want to do over the
coming months, and I suspect Jerome is also implementing things.

Thoughts?

--Ari