chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: 0.3 - any release timeframe?
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 01:18:32 GMT
There is currently no feature on my side for 0.3.0.  Hence, I am flexible to
the release schedule for Chukwa 0.3.

I am working on improving user view storage for HICC, and a Hbase data
loader to replace the mysql data cache.  Both feature patches will be
submitted for review when they are ready. :)

Regards,
Eric