chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release tarball
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 20:04:42 GMT
*nod*, that's what I figured. The copy on my people.apache.org page
(see first email) was signed with my personal key.  But I'm not quite
sure what to do next with the key.  I figure I need to put it
somewhere, and need someone to sign it.

Do I just paste it into the KEYS file on people.apache.org?  What
about getting it signed?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com