chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Jiaqi Tan <tanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: priorities for the next release
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:23:59 GMT
Hi Ari,

I think I have a parallel development roadmap for the next month
(which is all the time I have left at Yahoo! unfortunately) for
rolling out the visualization and diagnosis stuff, so my hands are
pretty much tied up with that for now while I'm on payroll at Yahoo!.

Mac? Eric? Any thoughts on this?

Jiaqi