chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Hbase and Chukwa - Question on Agregation
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:02:49 GMT
Hi VJ,

The most recent commits in trunk/contrib/chukwa-pig, the framework provides
pig a way to access chukwa records, and our aggregation pig scripts are
committed to trunk/script.

In addition, you will find a new DataLoaderFactory.java in
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.dataloader.  If you are writing a data loader for
HBASE, extending DataLoaderFactory class should do the job.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Eric