chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay <vijay2...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase and Chukwa - Question on Agregation
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 18:39:12 GMT
Hi,
Have a question on the Aggregation, I notice the current Chukwa
drive doesn't do any consolidation it just stores all the data into the Date
partitions like month days and weeks...
Consolidation means to me: Adding or averaging the data....

In Hbase we don't need to partition the data because it can hold a large
data set.... but my question is are guys working on Consolidation or
something?

Coz i need that functionality and planning to add those in the post process.

Regards,
</VJ>