chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backfilling and retroactive table creation in MySQL database
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:59:28 GMT
I'd be fine with doing retroactive table creation.  Though I'd sort of
like to see us move towards a cleaner database architecture -- the
whole system of having template tables, and then a whole series of
tables for time partitions always struck me as sort of awkward.

But I'm not really a database guy, so I don't know what the Right Thing is. :(

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department