chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: units in MDL and HICC
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 17:28:43 GMT
There is a special keyword called conversion.<record_type>.<key>,
By putting 1000, it will apply column_value*1000 before inserting into
database.  I did not test much of this pre chukwa days.  I am not sure if it
stil works.

The right thing to do is to improve the parser to do the right thing hence,
cleansed and unified truth is stored in hdfs.

Rgards,
Eric