chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release schedule?
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 01:01:51 GMT
An underlying issue related to CHUKWA-244 is that we hardcode
different Tomcat versions in different places -- which is pretty
clearly a Bad Thing. And I figure doing something sensible to avoid
hardcoding version numbers is the right way to fix that.

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department