chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: ivy jars on Chukwa classpath?
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 05:55:37 GMT
The jar files are only packaged to lib for tarball or rpm packages.
Chukwa would not run from the source tree currently, but it should run from
binary package.  Some minor adjustment in build.xml could make the
downloaded to ivy jar files directly to lib, and have chukwa run from the
source tree.  +1 to add capability to run from source tree.

I also branched for chukwa-0.1.  Please check out the code from:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/chukwa/branches/chukwa-0.1

When it is ready, we will tag for chukwa-0.1.2.

Regards,
Eric