chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From chukwa-dev-h...@hadoop.apache.org
Subject warning from chukwa-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 18:12:36 GMT
chukwa-dev@hadoop.apache.org mailing list.

at chukwa-dev-owner@hadoop.apache.org.

Messages to you from the chukwa-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the chukwa-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the chukwa-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <chukwa-dev-get.123_145@hadoop.apache.org>

send a short message to: