chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Mac Yang <macy...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Chukwa 0.1.2 build
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:53:23 GMT

While I do agree with the goal, I am concerned that if the branch is done
too early then there will be more code that needs to be checked into both
the branch and the trunk.

There are currently 14 unresolved blockers. I think that needs to get down
to a more manageable size ( < 5? ) before we branch.