chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chukwa build
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:45:04 GMT
Hi Jerome.

I thought your suggestion of keeping the
ChukwaJobTrackerInstrumentation in hadoop/contrib made a lot of sense.
That stuff gets linked into Hadoop at runtime, and most of the
versioning depdences are on Hadoop, not on Chukwa, since the agent
control protocol is reasonably stable at this point.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Jerome Boulon <jboulon@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Hi Ari,
> How do you want to deal with Hadoop-Chukwa integration like JobTrackerInstrumentation
API?

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department