chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Homeier <shome...@apollon.de>
Subject getContentChanges now ignores maxPageItems
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 08:38:28 GMT
Hi Florian,

I am just testing with the Client 1.1.0 and was wondering why retrieving the content change
log now takes ages.
In git history I noticed that 6 years ago (I know I am late updating 😉)  you changed:

return new CollectionIterable<ChangeEvent>(new AbstractPageFetcher<ChangeEvent>(ctxt.getMaxItemsPerPage())
{

to:

return new CollectionIterable<ChangeEvent>(new AbstractPageFetcher<ChangeEvent>(Integer.MAX_VALUE)
{

Is there a special reason for that?

Tia

Cheers

Sascha

P. +84 166 456-3331
shomeier@apollon.de

apollon GmbH+Co. KG
Maximilianstr. 104
75172 Pforzheim
www.apollon.de

Geschäftsfßhrer: Eugen Mßller, Norbert Weckerle
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRA 705979
PhG: apollon Verwaltungs-GmbH Mannheim HRB 720987