chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PortCMIS.Exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Parsing exception
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 10:31:38 GMT
Hi Dave,

I'm afraid, your only option is to modify the PortCMIS code.
The problem here is that we don't know whether the old or the new value
is valid if there really should only be one value.
In the generic case, it's better to throw an exception than silently
dropping one value. In your case, you may be able to ignore one value.

- Florian