chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject OpenCMIS SSO authentication provider
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2018 22:54:58 GMT
Could someone let me know what's the roadmap for Chemistry SSO support?  Is there any SSO (i.e.
Kerberos, SAML, or others) authentication provider already or is planning to added into the
new Chemistry release?

We have a coming project which prefer to use Kerberos or SAML for authentication via AtomPub/Java.

Thanks
Wentao
This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual
or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete
this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate
if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank
you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541